innovation that improves lives
It’s about real people pursuing individual quests.
People are empowered by tools, technologies, and experiences that come to life with well-crafted narratives that align with their own stories. They are more engaged. They are happier. They are more loyal. They are empowered to complete tasks, buy things, connect with others, and even transform their lives in amazing ways if we design our solutions thoughtfully and intentionally.
I'm at my best when helping organizations create seamless product and service experiences that resonate viscerally, behaviorally, and reflectively in real people’s journeys.
I focus on opportunities for impact in Health Care, Active Lifestyle, and Travel & Leisure spaces.
I develop value by creating solutions that seek to be useful, usable, satisfying, and completely coherent.
• User Collaboration
• Executive Buy In
• Prototype, Validate
• Engineering Input Early
• Mediums, Formats, Frameworks
• Teams, Stakeholders, Sponsors
• Processes, Tools
• Data, Systems
• Contextual Coherency
• Holistic Tactical Strategies
• Lateral Thinking
• Lean Experimentation
• Generative Ideation
• Inspecting, Adapting
• Embracing Emerging Media
with comparative skills assessment
Portfolio available upon request.
UX • UI • Designer
Collector of people and experiences.
• I approach Design as I do life: Strategically, Iconoclastically, and People-First.
• My life is one of lean experimentation, agile personal development, and continuous improvement.
• Blender of Art and Engineering
• I'm inspired by unbridled innovation and exploration.
• I was born and raised in San Francisco, CA and have been a resident of Colorado since 1995.